What you will learn
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 2: Language Basics
Section 3: Types & Scope
Section 4: Arrays
Section 5: Objects
Section 6: Errors & Debugging
Section 7: Functions
Section 8: Built-in Objects & Functions
Section 9: Working with the Window and Document Object Model (DOM)
Section 10: Events
Section 12: Libraries, Frameworks and Modules
Section 13: Course Project
Section 14: Course Wrap Up
- Nothing but a basic understanding about how web pages work (HTML, CSS)
Learn one of the most important Languages in Web Development - from scratch in a fast-paced fashion!
Hands-on, Example-driven Course
I not only offer high quality videos and examples, I'm also there to help whenever you're facing problems or do have open questions. Indeed, telling by the reviews of my other courses, I offer one of the best support services you will find on Udemy!
Pay once, benefit a Lifetime!
It's best to have a look at the course content, to find out what you will learn - but to give you a quick overview:
- All the basics about variables, functions, operators, language features, built-in objects and much more!
- Hundreds of examples, showing all the concepts taught, allowing you to see them in action immediately
- A complete project to practice the skills gained throughout this course
- World-class support in case of any course-related questions or problems
Who this course is for: