ARKit and Unity : Build a Drivable Car in Augmented Reality
What you will learn
- Learn to make a Realistic Drivable car using ARKit
- Use Focus Square (yellow colour quad) to place objects elegantly.
- Learn to interact with 3D virtual objects in AR
- Increase your skills in Unity 3D on a basic / intermediate level
- Understand how to use the ARKit Augmented Reality package
- Learn to add realistic shadows in unity
- Learn how to animate objects such as car doors
- Learn how to work with lightning in unity to add realistic effect to objects.
- Learn to work with the unity physics system
- Learn how the "ARHitTestExample" script works
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: The Unity ARKit Plugin
Section 3: Main functionality of the car
Section 4: Adding Awesome features to our Car
Make a Realistic Drivable car in Augmented Reality (AR) using Unity and ARKit framework.
- Should know at least one object oriented language
- Basic Knowledge of unity will be helpful
- Should have a mac and a supported iOS device (an iOS device having A9 chip or higher i.e iPhone 6s and higher)
Augmented reality is here to stay. If you are looking for a new extremely useful skill, this is your course. Augmented Reality is so much popular right now!!
According to the recent reports, Augmented Reality is going to be a billion dollar industry by 2023.
We are going to build an Augmented Reality app using ARKit and Unity which will be able to place a Virtual model of the Car in the real world and we will be able to drive that car. (Sounds cool, Looks even more cool)
Things you are going to learn :
- Drive the Car using touch screen buttons.
- Realistic suspension/ physics system / shockers.
- Change the color of the Car.
- Reflective metallic surface of the car which will give it a realistic look.
- Realtime shadow of the car.
- Door open / close animations.
- Switch on / off the headlights of the car.
- Learn about ARKit plugin.
Augmented Reality is the next big thing.
Sign up now to get a head start on others and really strengthen your portfolio.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn How to make a drivable realistic car in Augmented Reality using ARKit.