Azure 70-473 Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Solutions
What you will learn
Know how to design and implement data solutions in Microsoft Azure
Pass the Microsoft 70-473 Cloud Data Platform Solutions test the first time
Become Microsoft MCP Certified
Be up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Hybrid SQL Server Options
Section 3: SQL Server in a Virtual Machine (VM)
Section 4: Design Azure SQL Database
Section 5: Implement Azure SQL Database
Section 6: Azure SQL Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL
Section 7: SQL Server Security
Section 8: SQL Database Security
Section 9: High Availability
Section 10: Scalability
Section 11: Disaster Recovery
Section 12: Monitor SQL Server
Section 13: Congratulations!
Everything you need to know to pass the Azure Database exam incl SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Access to a Microsoft Azure Free or Paid Account
- Desire to pass the 70-473 Azure Cloud Data exam
- Willingness to apply what you learn
BRAND NEW COURSE APRIL 2018!
One of the most difficult technical tasks these days is to develop high-performing, highly-available, secure databases. With Microsoft Azure, this is done using Azure's global network of data centers. In this course, I'll teach you everything you need to know to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-473 Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions.
We go through the exam requirements one by one.
- Design a hybrid SQL Server solution
- Implement SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Design a database solution on Azure SQL database
- Design and implement MySQL and PostgreSQL database solutions in Azure
- Design and implement Database security
- Design and implement high availability solutions
- Design and implement scalable solutions
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database data recovery
- Monitor and troubleshoot databases on Azure
Azure is one of the fastest growing cloud platforms there is, and demand for people with Azure skills is higher than ever. Employers find it difficult to find qualified workers with the skills needed in today's production environments.
Wouldn't you love to get certified as an Cloud Data Platform specialist in Microsoft Azure?
This course covers most of the major database platforms that run inside Azure - the ones tested on the 70-473 exam. You'll learn SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL. We pay particular attention to setting those services up for security, scaling and availability.
This is the only course on the market on the 70-473 exam!
So pick up this course today, and prove to the world that you know Azure databases better than anyone!
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- An IT Pro who uses cloud databases for work
- A student wanting to get MCSE Cloud Platform certification