Become a Calculus 2 Master
What you will learn
- Integrals, including approximating area, the dreaded Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and every kind of integration technique
- Applications of Integrals, including volume of revolution with disks, washers and shells, and all kinds of real world applications
- Polar & Parametric, including how to sketch polar curves and find the area bounded by polar curves
- Sequences & Series, including all the convergence tests, and Taylor and Maclaurin series
Section 1: Getting started
Section 2: Integrals - Antiderivatives and indefinite integrals
Section 3: Integrals - Definite integrals
Section 4: Integrals - Riemann sums
Section 5: Integrals - Other approximation methods
Section 6: Integrals - Fundamental theorem of calculus
Section 7: Integrals - U-substitution
Section 8: Integrals - Integration by parts
Section 9: Integrals - Partial fractions
Section 10: Integrals - Trigonometric integrals
Section 11: Integrals - Hyperbolic integrals
Section 12: Integrals - Trigonometric substitution
Section 13: Integrals - Improper integrals
Section 14: Integrals - Reduction formulas
Section 15: Applications of Integrals - Area between curves
Section 16: Applications of Integrals - Arc length
Section 17: Applications of Integrals - Average value
Section 18: Applications of Integrals - Surface area of revolution
Section 19: Applications of Integrals - Volume of revolution
Section 20: Applications of Integrals - Work
Section 21: Applications of Integrals - Physics
Section 22: Applications of Integrals - Geometry
Section 23: Applications of Integrals - Economics
Section 24: Applications of Integrals - Probability
Section 25: Applications of Integrals - Biology
Section 26: Polar & Parametric - Introduction to parametric curves
Section 27: Polar & Parametric - Calculus with parametric curves
Section 28: Polar & Parametric - Introduction to polar curves
Section 29: Polar & Parametric - Calculus with polar curves
Section 30: Sequences & Series - Introduction to sequences
Section 31: Sequences & Series - Partial sums
Section 32: Sequences & Series - Geometric series
Section 33: Sequences & Series - Telescoping series
Section 34: Sequences & Series - Basic convergence tests
Section 35: Sequences & Series - Comparison tests
Section 36: Sequences & Series - Ratio and root tests
Section 37: Sequences & Series - Alternating series test
Learn everything from Calculus 2, then test your knowledge with 830+ practice questions
- You should have a decent foundation (but it doesn't have to be perfect! :D) in Algebra.
- If you have some experience with Trigonometry and Precalculus, that will definitely be helpful, but it's not absolutely necessary.
- A good foundation in Calculus 1 (limits and derivatives) is required for this course.
HOW BECOME A CALCULUS 2 MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 557-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Calculus 2, and it includes 180 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 20 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus 2 Master is organized into the following sections:
- Applications of Integrals
- Polar & Parametric
- Sequences & Series
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning... I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you've finished the section, you can review everything you've learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they're a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A CALCULUS 2 MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- “Excellent Quality course. I just finished Calculus 1 and wanted to start learning calculus 2. The instructor gives you quick feedback and is very clear on every example she posts. I highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to learn more about integrals.” - Nick Z.
- “This is a superior course. I have taken MOOC Calculus courses now through Ohio State, and MIT (also superior). Krista King is an excellent instructor, with superior knowledge, and nails down precisely what one needs to know, and also provides superior supportive notes.” - Snowcrash
- “Krista is saving my butt in my Calc2 class. I always review her videos and do practice problems before my quizzes and exams.” - Nye W.
- “Krista's energy and thoroughness make sitting through an explanation simple and motivating. There are loads of examples, with quizzes to check your progress, and detailed explanations on ALL the quiz questions. Plus she answers questions quickly and is very professional! Worth every penny, bought her whole series. It will also help with physics and economics, as she includes relevant explanations and exercises for applications in those topics as well. Got an A in calc 1 online because of her calc 1 course, and now I have gotten an A in calc 2 online as a first time student of it and in a summer semester (shortened!) Thank god I have her calc 3 course, I know I will need it next semester!” - Jennifer L.
- “I just can't get over how well she teaches her classes. I have now taken all 3 of her Calculus classes and I really do have a strong understanding of calculus concepts. If only more people could teach the way she does. These concepts that seem so hard she has made easy and clear. My favorite part are the quizzes. She has just enough gotcha's to really get you thinking and remembering concepts. I really just cannot say enough good things about this course and the teacher!” - Morgan G.
- “The instructor goes through every little step no matter how minor. It makes learning the material fun! Thank you so much for this wonderful and detailed course!” - Immanuel W.
- “This is the second of three courses I have purchased from Krista and she does an incredible job of breaking down the complicated concepts into easy to understand steps. Her courses are very thorough and include a variety of different methods of instruction. Well thought out course. Thank you Krista!!!” - John C.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Calculus 2 Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can't wait for you to get started on mastering calculus 2.
- Krista :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who's completed Calc 1 and wants to take the next step
- Current calculus students, or students about to start Calc 2 who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with calculus
- Anyone who wants to study calculus for fun after being away from school for a while