Beginner Full Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node
What you will learn
Build websites with HTML & CSS
Build backend servers & APIs with Node and Express
Work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
Build full-stack web apps with Facebook's React Framework
Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
Section 1: Intro to Web Development
Section 2: Getting Started With HTML
Section 3: Introduction to CSS
Section 4: Intermediate CSS
Section 5: Advanced CSS: Building and styling website
Section 6: Computers & Code
Section 8: Version Control With Git
Section 9: Introduction to Bootstrap 4
Section 10: Bootstrap 4: Creating a Login Portal
Section 11: Bootstrap 4: Skate or Die Website
Section 12: Intro to Flexbox
Section 13: Beginner Sass
Section 14: How to Set Up Hosting For Your Web Apps
Section 15: Intro to Node, Mongo, & REST APIs
Section 16: Intro to React
Learn web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, ES6 React and Node
- You should have a PC or Mac and know how to turn it on!
- Have an Internet connection
Welcome to the Ultimate Web Developer Bootcamp. This is your one-stop-shop to learn front-end AND back-end development.
We'll take you from absolute beginner to competent full-stack web developer in a matter of weeks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is curious about programming
- Those looking for a career change
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students how to code. Using our exciting, hands-on teaching style you are sure to master the principles AND have fun at the same time.
We also have a free chat community with over 50,000 students where you can interact and get help from others.
See you on the inside!
- Mark Price
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners - no prior experience is required
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking for a career change
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end and backend development
- This course is for students