Blogging for a Living: Perfect Small Budget Project
What you will learn
- Create a fully-fledged blog from scratch on any subject
- Know where and how to get great content and content idea for your blog posts
- Create blog posts using best practices and know which types of posts work the best
- Send high quality visitors to your blog from multiple free sources
- Monetize your blog with high commission digital products
- Monetize your blog with high converting tangible products
- Monetize your blog with the Amazon Associate program
- Set up accounts with the best affiliate networks
- Build a list of quality email subscribers from your blog or website
- Monetize your list using passive and/or active strategies
- Use multiple list building strategies to get 50+ new subscribers a day
Section 1: Level 1
Section 2: Getting Started
Section 3: Setting Up Your Blog
Section 4: Creating Blog Pages and Posts
Section 5: Integrate a Shop on Your Blog
Section 6: Level 2
Section 7: Getting Your Blog Ready for Traffic
Section 8: Driving Traffic to Your Blog
Section 9: Making Money From Your Blog
Section 10: LEVEL 3
Section 11: Setting up an Autoresponder
Section 12: Creating Lead Magnets
Section 13: Writing Emails That Get Opened and Read
Section 14: Building Your List With Facebook
Section 15: Building Your List With Search Engine Optimization
Section 16: Building Your List With Kindle
Section 17: Using Twitter to Build Your List
Section 18: Using YouTube to Build Your List
Section 19: Passive List Monetization
Section 20: Thank You Pages
Section 21: Important Lessons and Resources
Section 22: New Additional Free Training
Make a full-time living or much more. In depth step-by-step blogging blueprint. [2019-2020 update] Beginner friendly
- No knowledge of blogging or online business is required
- A text editor such as Notepad is required
Are you ready to build a blog that can generate sales of affiliate products 24/7 on autopilot? Is your dream to have complete freedom to work when you want and from where you want?
Follow along with me as we build a professional looking blog from scratch, attract masses of traffic using nothing but free methods, and turn it into a fun and profitable online venture. The training starts out assuming that you have no prior knowledge, but becomes more advanced as you progress through the course.
Learn from an instructor with 20 years experience of building blogs & websites and extensive online marketing experience. By the end of this course you will have a fully-fledged online business. Even if you don't yet know what to blog about! You will also know more than 99% of bloggers or 'would be' bloggers on the Internet.
Let's take a look at the top 6 reasons why everyone who strives to earn a living online, should have a blog:
- Blogging is an ideal way to get free traffic from Google and the other search engines
- Blogging can be used to market almost anything at all from affiliate products, to ecommerce, to Amazon listings, and more.
- User-friendly technology available today makes blogging simple, even for non-techies!
- We can use blogging to turn our interests into profit. Almost any subject can be monetized.
- It's virtually free! You can build and run a successful blog on less than $10 per month.
- A blog is an asset and can be sold on in the future.
Imagine that your work is also something you really enjoy doing. Most people only ever dream about earning a living from doing something they love. Some are using blogging to realize that dream, so why not you?
Aside from the potential of earning an ongoing income, a blog is actually an asset. Blogs can sell for 4, 5, even 6 figures.
No knowledge or experience is required for this course because you will be following me, click-by-click, step-by-step as we create a blog the right way from the ground up, monetize that blog, promote it using free methods, and finally, build a list of email subscribers so that you can double or even triple your income for the same amount of effort.
You will need to budget for around $5-$10 per month for hosting. This course uses the WordPress blogging platform, which is user-friendly and has all the features and functions you will need.
Throughout the course I demonstrate every step in detail with 'over the shoulder' lectures. You will also learn how to create posts and which types of post work best. You will learn where and how to get content and ideas for your posts. And how to optimize your posts for the search engines - the simple way - and much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- This course will suit students who want to make a living, or more, from blogging
- This course will suit students with no prior experience of blogging or students who want to improve an existing blog