Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN
Learn how to set up a Cisco ASA firewall for AnyConnect client VPN solutions
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ASA firewall
In this course, You will learn anything about Cisco AnyConnect client VPN solutions.
- Benefits of using SSL-based VPN compared to IPSec-based
- How to do a basic configuration of Cisco ASA to accept AnyConnect connections.
- Configure tunnel modes as a full tunnel, split tunnel, and hair-pinning of internet access.
- External user authentication with Active Directory and LDAP
- Filter VPN-access.
- Dynamic Access Policies
- Granular access based on multiple AD group memberships.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the
trong>free previews to see the way you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have full knowledge of all aspects of AnyConnect! You will feel confident in how to set up, manage and troubleshoot Cisco AnyConnect on the Cisco ASA firewall.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is curious to know what possibilities there are with Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions.
What you will learn
- Understand how Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions work
Be able to set up your own Client VPN based on Cisco ASA and AnyConnect
Understand advanced topics and implementations of AnyConnect