CISSP Certification: CISSP Domain 1 & 2 Video Boot Camp 2020
What you will learn
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 1 (Security and Risk Management).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 2 (Asset Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: CISSP Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
Section 3: CISSP Domain 2: Asset Security
Section 4: Bonus lectures.
Take the Domain 1 and 2 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 3 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 80,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISSP Domain 1 and 2 videos, downloadable slides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 60 links for domain 1 and 2 and the CISSP in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 1 & 2 Video Boot Camp" Course:
- I have just finished my test, and i am happy to report i passed! I can not thank you enough for the videos! For anyone that is reading the reviews I am firmly of the mindset that Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass i can not recommend them enough! (Blair, 5-stars)
- This content helped me pass my CISSP first time! It was the main material I used for studying along with 1000's of practice questions! Very helpful! (Duncan, 5-stars)
- Great information. Really liked that the course included two practice tests. I had a few questions and reached out to Thor. He responded to me very fast. Awesome instructor. (Dale, 5-stars)
- Exactly like the (ISC) book, visually detailed. I appreciate how well organized this course is! (Mike, 5-stars)
- That's exactly what i was looking for regarding the CISSP study video. Honestly this is the video training so far. Things are explained clearly using common language. (Steve, 5-stars)
In Domain 1 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 1.
- The CIA Triad.
- Governance, Management, standards, and frameworks.
- Laws and regulations.
- Intellectual property.
- US laws, European laws and international treaties.
- Policies, procedures, guidelines, and frameworks.
- Access control.
- Risk analysis, attackers and attacks.
- What we covered in domain 1.
In Domain 2 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 2.
- Data classification and clearance.
- Sensitive information and media security.
- Mission, data, and system owners and data custodians.
- Memory and data remanence.
- Data remanence and destruction.
- Data security frameworks.
- Introduction to domain 2.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 1 and 2.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP domain 1-2 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISSP certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP domain 1 Security and Risk Management and CISSP domain 2 Asset Security.
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.