CISSP Certification: CISSP Domain 3 & 4 Video Boot Camp 2020
What you will learn
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 3 (Security Architecture and Engineering).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 4 (Communication and Network Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: CISSP Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering.
Section 3: CISSP Domain 4: Communications and Network Security.
Section 4: Bonus lectures.
Take the Domain 3 and 4 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 7 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 80,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISSP Domain 3 and 4 videos, downloadable slides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 115 links for domain 3 and 4 and the CISSP in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 3 & 4 Video Boot Camp" Course:
- I passed the CISSP with the ISC Book and Thor's lectures and practice questions. Enough said! (Warren, 5-stars)
- Took a boot camp about 4 months ago then intended to study and kept procrastinating. Decided to schedule to force myself to study used Thor's course to refresh less than a week before. His course definitely helped me pass! (Donald, 5-stars)
- Great content. Professor was clear and direct with the knowledge. I enjoy doing the practice tests at the end of each domain as it is a way so test my understanding for each domain. (Emil, 5-stars)
- Every single domain content is presented in a concise and effective way never boring and never obvious. Well done Thor! (Carlo, 5-stars)
- These courses are much better than a virtual one I took that costs 280 times more. (Mike, 5-stars)
In Domain 3 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 3.
- Security models and concepts
- Security evaluation models
- Secure system design concepts
- Hardware architecture
- Secure operating systems and software architecture
- IOT (Internet Of Things)
- System vulnerabilities threats and countermeasures
- Web architecture and attacks
- Database security
- Mobile device security
- Industrial Control Systems
- Introduction to Cryptography
- The history of cryptography
- Symmetric encryption
- Asymmetric encryption
- Attacks on our cryptography
- Digital signatures
- IPSec and PGP
- MAC, HMAC, SSL, and TLS
- Physical security part 1
- Physical security part 2
- Physical security part 3
- Site selection
- Media storage
- Fire suppression and hot and cold aisles
- Personnel safety
- The fire triangle and fire suppression
- What we covered in domain 3.
In Domain 4 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 4.
- Networking basics and definitions
- The OSI model
- The TCP-IP model
- IP addresses and port numbers part 1
- IP addresses and port numbers part 2
- IP support protocols
- Cable types
- LAN topologies
- WAN protocols
- SAN and VoIP protocols
- Layer 1 to 3 networking devices
- Layer 3 routing protocols
- Network authentication protocols
- Secure communications
- What we covered in domain 4.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 3 and 4.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP domain 3-4 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISSP certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 3 Security Architecture and Engineering and CISSP domain 4 Communication and Network Security.
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification Exam