Complete React Developer in 2019 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you will learn
- Build enterprise level React applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% ReactJS Developer
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk and Redux Saga in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master React Design Patterns
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Routing with React Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme and snapshot testing
- Handling online payments with Stripe API
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: React Key Concepts
Section 3: React Basics
Section 4: Master Project: Setting Up E-commerce Project
Section 5: Master Project: React Router and Routing
Section 6: Master Project: Forms + Components
Section 7: Master Project: Firebase + User Authentication
Section 8: Master Project: Redux 1
Section 9: Master Project: Session Storage + Persistence
Section 10: Master Project: Redux 2
Section 11: Master Project: Advanced Routing
Section 12: Master Project: State Normalization
Section 13: Master Project: Stripe Payments Part 1
Section 14: Master Project: Deploying To Production
Section 15: Master Project: CSS in JS - styled-components
Section 16: Master Project: Advanced Redux + Firebase
Section 17: Master Project: HOC Patterns
Section 18: Master Project: Asynchronous Redux
Section 19: Master Project: Container Pattern
Section 20: Master Project: Redux-Saga
Section 21: Master Project: React Hooks
Section 22: Master Project: Stripe Payments Part 2 - Backend
Section 23: Master Project: Context API
Section 24: Master Project: GraphQL + Apollo
Section 25: Master Project: Mobile Support
Section 26: Master Project: React Performance
Section 27: React Interview Questions + Advice
Section 28: Bonus: Progressive Web App
Section 29: Bonus: Testing
Section 30: Bonus: Webpack + Babel
Section 31: Bonus: Build a GatsbyJS Blog
Section 32: Appendix 1: Key Developer Concepts
- You do not need any experience with React or any other JS framework!
Join a live online community of over 100,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React.js. This is a brand new course just released July 2019!
Using the latest version of React: 16.8+, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React developer in 2019. Along the way, we will build a massive e-commerce application similar to Shopify using React, Redux, React Hooks, React Router, GraphQL, Context API, Firebase, Redux-Saga, Stripe + more. This is going to be a full stack app (MERN stack), using Firebase.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React Basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future ReactJS projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
- React Basics
- React Router
- Redux Saga
- Asynchronous Redux
- React Hooks
- Context API
- React Suspense + React Lazy
- Stripe API
- React Performance
- React Design Patterns
- Testing with Jest, Enzyme and Snapshot testing
- React Best Practices
- Persistance + Session Storage
- State Normalization
Wait wait… I know what you’re thinking. Why aren’t we building 10+ projects? Well, here’s the truth: Most courses teach you React and do just that. They show you how to get started, build 10 projects that are simple and easy to build in a day, and just add some CSS to make them look fancy. In real life though, you’re not building silly applications. When you apply to jobs, nobody is going to care that you built a really pretty To Do app. Employers want to see you build large apps that can scale, that have good architecture, and that can be deployed to production.
Let me tell you 3 reasons why this course is different from any other React tutorial online:
1. You will build the biggest project you will see in any course. This type of project would take you months to implement yourself.
2. This course is taught by 2 instructors that have actually worked for some of the biggest tech firms using React in production. Yihua has been working on some of the biggest e-commerce websites that you have definitely heard of and probably have shopped at. Andrei has worked on enterprise level React applications for large IPOed tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto. By having both of them teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if you are working at a company together.
3. We learn principles that are important beyond just what you learn as a beginner. Using the instructor's experiences you learn about design patterns, how to architect your app, organize your code, structure your folders, and how to think about performance. Let’s just say we don’t shy away from the advanced topics.
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in React to someone that is in the top 10% of React developers.
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc... He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Yihua Zhang is one of the Instructors of Zero To Mastery, one of the highest rated and fastest growing Web Development academies on Udemy. He has been working as a software developer for numerous years in Toronto for some of the largest tech companies in the world. He has also been working as an instructor for more than a decade. He is focused on bringing everything he has learned to help you achieve a new career as a developer, but also give you all the fundamental skills required to flourish in this incredible industry.
Yihua is a self taught developer, so he fully understands the challenges and mindset of coming into this industry from various other backgrounds. He has been on both sides of the table, as both an instructor and student numerous times so he can empathize with the difficulty of learning something new and challenging. Learning itself is a skill that needs to be practiced and improved upon, and he is dedicated to helping you improve and master that skill for yourself. Courses need to be practical, you need to be able to understand why you are learning the things that you are being taught. You need to understand the problem before you know the solution, and he prides himself on teaching you how to build professional, real world applications so you truly understand why you are doing things a specific way. He will teach you the mindset and skillset required to grow as a developer as fast as possible, so you can have the rich and fulfilling life that comes with this career.
Yihua's courses will guide you to build beautifully written and richly featured applications, while truly understanding all the complex concepts you will encounter along the way.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal "beginner" tutorial
- Programmers who want to learn the most in demand skill of a web developer
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of React Developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on a scalable large application
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics