Continuous Deployments using Spinnaker on AWS and Kubernetes
Use Spinnaker to execute your DevOps strategy. Use immutable infrastructure to deploy using Spinnak on AWS or Kubernetes
- To be able to fully understand this course, you need basic knowledge about server infrastructure and cloud computing
- You need to be able to open a cloud computing account (AWS / DigitalOcean / or others), or have enough memory (8 GB free usable) to run Spinnaker
Deploy your software just like the big tech companies. Spinnaker is a multi-cloud Continuous Delivery platform that enables you to release your software often, with high confidence.
Spinnaker is open sourced by Netflix and is now used by small and big tech companies to release their software on the cloud. Google is also a major contributor to Spinnaker.
If you are looking how to deploy your software toAWS, or Kubernetes, then this course is for you. In this course we explain step-by-step how to:
- Setup Spinnaker locally, or using any virtual machine in the cloud
- Deploy your software on AWS using deployments pipelines in Spinnaker
- Integrate Spinnaker with Jenkins
- Deploy software using Spinnaker on Kubernetes (using the kubernetes v2 provider)
You get a $10 DigitalOcean coupon to be able to install Spinnaker on DigitalOcean.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about immutable infrastructure, deployment pipelines and cluster management
What you will learn
Be able to use Spinnaker
To get familiar with a Continuous Deployment ecosystem
To setup a Continuous Deployment platform and integrate it with Jenkins / AWS / Kubernetes
To create pipelines in Spinnaker to deploy on AWS or Kubernetes
To be able to use Spinnaker in an enterprise environment