Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
What you will learn
- Program in R
- Use R for Data Analysis
- Create Data Visualizations
- Use R to handle csv,excel,SQL files or web scraping
- Use R to manipulate data easily
- Use R for Machine Learning Algorithms
- Use R for Data Science
Videos are not present yet. Team will add them soon
Learn how to use the R programming language for data science and machine learning and data visualization!
- Computer Access with download privileges.
- Basic Math Skills
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both complete beginners with no programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We'll teach you how to program with R, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with R! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with R
- Advanced R Features
- Using R Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use R to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with R
- Connect R to SQL
- Use ggplot2 for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with R, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Data Mining Twitter
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vectore Machines
- and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming a Data Scientist