IBM Qradar SIEM Admin&Config for Incident Response
What you will learn
- Administer and Configure IBM Qradar SIEM
- See IBM Qradar in action
- Add new Log Sources
- Log activity, Network Activity and Offense Engine
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Administration
Section 3: Data Sources & Services
Section 4: Conclusion
Learn IBM Qradar SIEM by practice in the admin area
- IT infrastructure
- IT Security Fundamentals
- Windows and Linux OS basics
- Networking basics
- Regular expression basics
Learn how to administer and configure IBM Qradar SIEM by practical examples.
Learn by practice IBM Qradar SIEM and boost your Security CAREER!!! Do you know there is a lack of security analysts on the market and companies are willing to pay up to 90 USD/EUR per HOUR for this type of knowledge?
- IBM Qradar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- The goal of this course is to show you how admin & config works for IBM Qradar SIEM
- This is an incredible course that bundles all you have to know in the proper order, making it easier for somebody with no knowledge to understand.
- 30+ lectures and 6+ hours of content
- Included my own opinions and customer experience
- Create a differentiator in your company by knowing no.1 platform every security analyst would like to know, IBM Qradar SIEM
- Boost your career and search for the companies willing to pay high amount of money for this type of knowledge
IBM Security QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and the secure storage of events, flows, assets, topologies, and vulnerabilities. IBM QRadar SIEM classifies suspected attacks and policy breaches as offenses.
Contents and Overview
This is a comprehensive practical course that will guide you through IBM Qradar SIEM Admin Menu and will teach the secrets behind configuring IBM Qradar SIEM through practical exercises in a demo environment. The course will focus on practice exercises, and represents the 2nd course in my series, that will show exactly how the fundamentals can be applied in a corporate environment!
Who this course is for:
- security administrators
- security analysts
- security enthusiasts
- chief security officers
- security architects
- security students