Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
What you will learn
- Build simple to advanced web applications using laravel
- Learn how to build ecommerce web applications in php/laravel
- Learn how to build forums, blogs, and the most popular of today's web applications
- Get a deep understanding of laravel
Section 1: [NEW] Introduction to the course
Section 2: [NEW] Project one - Build a tasks manager application
Section 3: [NEW] Build a complete CMS with Laravel
Section 4: [NEW] Build a complete discussion forum
Section 5: Introduction to the course
Section 6: *** Course updates ***
Section 7: Project one - Complete Todo App
Section 8: Project Two - Complete Blogging Content Management System
Section 9: Project Three - Advanced Forum / Discussion Application
Section 10: Project Four - Complete Ecommerce
Section 11: WHAT NEXT ?
Build simple to advanced web applications using the PHP's most popular web framework - Completely re-recorded for 5.8
- BASIC OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN PHP
- BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF PHP'S COMPOSER
This course uses a project based approach for learning. It would also be filled with specific articles to read to clearly understand a concept better, and multiple explanations of all concepts taught . We build a number of projects from simple to extra advanced, as listed below.
- Task APPLICATION: We learn the total basics of MVC FRAMEWORKS , by building a tasks application, where we can create, read, update, and mark tasks as completed. This is enough to get you started with Laravel
- COMPLETE BLOG: Some features of this CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM are:
- Post categories(CRUD)
- Post tags(CRUD)
- Posts (CRUD)
- Trashing posts
- Multiple user and multiple role support
- Social media post sharing
- Blog search
- Disqus commenting system
- And a lot more !!!
- COMPLETE FORUM: Some features of this FORUM SYSTEM are:
- Multiple channels
- Social authentication
- Email authentication
- User admin role
- Create discussions
- Replying to discussions
- Marking best reply to discussion
- User experience points
- And a lot more !!!
- E-COMMERCE WITH STRIPE
- Products (CRUD)
- Complete shopping cart
- Checkout with stripe
- Email sending after purchase
Course is constantly updated with every new release of the laravel framework, so no matter when you get this course, you are still good to go.
A lot more in this course . Most of all, course is made with LOVE .
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who have never used Laravel before.
- This course is for laravel developers who have never developed real world applications using laravel
- This course is for advanced laravel developers who want to increase their skills