Learn Dart Programming for Flutter
What you will learn
- Programming logic foundation, read and write Kotlin with condition and control.
- Concept of OOPS in Dart, as other languages like Java, Kotlin, C++, PHP, C#, Scala, or Swift
- Use INTELLIJ IDE.
- Create basic as well as professional Flutter apps using Dart, the new Java-based programming language developed by Google
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Getting Started
Section 3: Exploring Variables and Data Types
Section 4: Control Flow Statements
Section 5: Loop Control Statements
Section 6: Exploring Functions
Section 7: Exception Handling
Section 8: Object Oriented Dart Programming
Section 9: Leveraging Object Oriented Dart Programming Concepts
Section 10: Lambdas and Higher-Order Functions
Section 11: Dart Collection Framework
Section 12: Summary and Next Steps
Build strong foundation in Dart programming language
- No previous knowledge on Dart required. We will dive deep from very basics.
- Just a PC running Microsoft Windows/Linux/Mac running OS.
Learn Dart Programming from scratch by Google. Prepare yourself for Flutter apps for Android and iOS and developing Web apps using Dart programming language.
Dart can be extensively used to create single-page web apps, Android and iOS apps. Single-page applications enable navigation between different screens of the website without loading a different webpage in the browser.
In this course you'll learn:
- Dart Setup and required software Installation
- Exploring the first Dart application
- Built-in Data Types and variable declarations
- Conditional Statements
- Loops or Iterators
- Functions and Methods
- Exception Handling
- Object Oriented concepts
- Inheritance, Abstract Class, Interface and Polymorphism
- Functional Programming: Lambdas and Higher-Order Functions
- Dart Collection: List, Set and Map
- Callable classes
Who this course is for:
- You should be eager to learn this awesome programming language!
- You do not need programming skills, we will start from scratch, heading towards intermediate and then to advanced topics.
- Anyone who wants to use Dart for existing and new Flutter Apps, get this for yourself.