Learn Flutter & Dart to Build iOS & Android Apps 
What you will learn
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn all the basics and advanced features which you find in no other course
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Flutter Basics [QUIZ APP]
Section 3: Running Apps on Different Devices & Debugging Apps
Section 4: Widgets, Styling, Adding Logic - Building a Real App [PERSONAL EXPENSES APP]
Section 5: Responsive & Adaptive User Interfaces and Apps
Section 6: Widget & Flutter Internals - Deep Dive
Section 7: Navigation & Multiple Screens [MEALS APP]
Section 8: State Management [SHOP APP]
Section 9: Working with User Input & Forms [SHOP APP]
Section 10: Sending Http Requests [SHOP APP]
Section 11: Adding User Authentication [SHOP APP]
Section 12: Adding Animations [SHOP APP]
Section 13: Using Native Device Features (Camera, Maps, Location, ...) [GREAT PLACES APP]
Section 14: Running Native Swift, ObjectiveC, Java or Kotlin Code
Section 15: Publishing to the App Stores
Section 16: Roundup & Next Steps
Section 17: Summary of the Course Update
Section 18: [LEGACY] Diving Into the Basics & Understanding Widgets
Section 19: [LEGACY] Debugging Flutter Apps
Section 20: [LEGACY] Running the App on Different Devices
Section 21: [LEGACY] Working with Lists & Conditionals
Section 22: [LEGACY] Navigation
Section 23: [LEGACY] Handling User Input
Section 24: [LEGACY] Diving Deeper Into Widgets
Section 25: [LEGACY] Working with Forms
Section 26: [LEGACY] Improving the App
Section 27: [LEGACY] Models & State Management
Section 28: [LEGACY] Flutter & HTTP
Section 29: [LEGACY] Authentication
Section 30: [LEGACY] Adding Google Maps to our App
Section 31: [LEGACY] Accessing the Device Camera
Section 32: [LEGACY] Adding Animations to our Project
Section 33: [LEGACY] Polishing & Bugfixing
Section 34: [LEGACY] Running Platform Specific Code
A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development - iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required - this course starts at zero!
The entire course was completely re-recorded and updated in July 2019 - old, now obsolete content (~25h) is temporarily kept around for existing students until mid-August ([LEGACY] sections).
Join the most comprehensive & bestselling Flutter course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don't need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter - a framework developed by Google - allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app - it's now marked as "ready for production", hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This course will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don't need any Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You'll learn Flutter not only in theory but we'll build a complete, realistic app throughout this course. This app will feature both all the core basics as well as advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, adding animations and more!
With Flutter, you'll be able to write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google's Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more - or you simply build your own widgets - Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
Here's what's included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Debugging tipps & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- How to publish your app to the app stores
- And more!
This course is for you if ...
- You're interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms - iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don't want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Basic programming language knowledge will help a lot but is not a hard requirement
- You DON'T need to know Flutter or Dart
- You DON'T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language