Learn To Create An RPG Game In Unity
What you will learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 2D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Basics
Section 3: The Player
Section 4: Switching Scenes
Section 5: Camera & Maps
Section 6: Dialog System
Section 7: Levelling Up
Section 8: In-Game Menu
Section 9: Inventory
Section 10: Money & Shops
Section 11: Quest Tracking
Section 12: Saving
Section 13: Audio
Section 14: Main Menu
Section 15: Battle System
Section 16: Boss Battles
Section 17: Finishing The Game
Game development made easy. Learn C# using Unity and create your very own classic RPG!
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2018 or newer
Learn how to create and program your very own classic RPG game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
- Full top-down character movement
- Creating tile-based maps in Unity
- A full dialog system
- Inventory creation & management
- Stat-tracking & leveling up
- Shop system
- Turn-based battles with enemies
- Boss Battles
- Quest Management
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own 2D games.
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.