Learn Visual Studio Code (2020)
What you will learn
- Time-saving tips on how to efficiently navigate Visual Studio Code
- Customize Visual Studio Code with shortcuts, themes, extensions, snippets, and more
- Integrate source control with Git/Github into Visual Studio Code
- Generate code faster and more efficiently
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: The User Interface
Section 3: Customization
Section 4: Writing and Formatting Code
Section 5: The Integrated Terminal
Section 6: Working With Git and Source Control
Section 7: Debugging
Everything you need to know about Visual Studio Code, the most popular editor in Web Development!
- Basic web development knowledge is useful but not required.
- A computer and internet
This course has been completely re-recorded in 2020 to make sure you get the latest content!
In just a few years, Visual Studio Code has become the most popular editor for Web Development. In short, it is open-source, cross-platform, full of functionality, and has an amazing community behind it. Many of the biggest names in Web Development have already made the switch, and so should you! If you're looking to learn the ins and outs of VS Code while increasing your efficiency and proficiency as a developer, this course is perfect for you. Whether you're brand new to Web Development or a seasoned veteran, there's something for everyone.
Who this course is for:
- New web developers looking for the best tools.
- Experienced Web Developers looking to switch over to Visual Studio Code
- Web Developers looking to increase their speed and efficiency as a developer