Learning Angular 7 [Video]
This course will show you how to set up an Angular project, and you'll build Angular components with the latest version of Angular 7.
In this course, you’ll learn all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, data binding, routing, HTTP access, and providing full CRUD operations. Then you’ll learn how to route dynamically, how to retrieve data from a route, and how to protect your routes with guards. Finally, you'll see how to use material components and animations to manage transitions to give the user a wow experience.
By the end of this course, you'll have a good understanding of Angular 7 and its features in general and you'll be able to build web applications.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Angular-7
Style and Approach
You will learn by doing, follow Sam, and build an Angular 7 application as you move through the core areas of Angular. You’ll start by learning the core areas of Angular and rapidly move onto to learn the detailed features of Angular 7 that will set you apart from others.
What you will learn
- Develop an application from scratch using Angular 7 that allows you to create an assignment tracker
- Understand and use Angular Forms, Observables, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Create components and use Angular to create powerful single page applications
- Retrieve data from a route and protect your routes with guard
- Retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular’s Http service
- Make your app look beautiful by using material design and Animations
- Discover new features to Angular including breakthrough features in Artificial Intelligence and Bitcoin mining