Linked List Data Structure using Python
What you will learn
Have a good understanding on linked list
Be able to write your own linked lists in Python
Understand different types of linked lists such as Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List and Circular Linked List
Get better at problem solving in Python
Leverage your Python programming skills
Section 1: Introduction and Course Structure
Section 2: Installation of Python (if you haven't already)
Section 3: The need to go for a Linked List
Section 4: Singly Linked List
Section 5: Brain Teasers - Singly Linked List
Section 6: Doubly Linked List
Section 7: Brain Teasers - Doubly Linked List
Section 8: Circular Linked List
Section 9: Congratulations!
Unlock your data structures potential by being able to create your own linked list in Python
- You should be familiar with the basics of Python such as Variables, Data Types, Conditional Statements, etc.
- You should have an understanding of Object Oriented Programming in Python such as Classes, Objects, Methods, Inheritance, etc.
If you have started using Python, by now you must have come to know the simplicity of the language.
This course is designed to help you get more comfortable with programming in Python. It covers completely, the concept of linked list using Python as the primary language.
Along with their Python implementation, you will learn the essence of linked list by understanding the different types of linked lists such as
- Singly Linked List
- Doubly Linked List
- Circular Linked List
You need to be equipped with the basics of Python such as variables, lists, dictionary and so on.
You also need to be familiar with object oriented programming in Python such as classes and objects, inheritance, etc.
This course will teach you:
- How a linked list differs from the built-in list type of Python
- The concept of linked list is explained from scratch and then you will move on to creating your own linked list in Python
- Different cases of insertions and deletions in a linked list will be covered. For each of such case, we will write programs in Python
- You will find sections on brain teasers to get you thinking. The problem statement will be given for which you will first understand the logic and then write a solution in Python to improve your logical thinking.
You are comfortable with the basics of Python. Why not leverage your Python skills by hitting the enrol button? I hope to see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Students who would like to enhance their problem solving skills
- Students who are looking for a course to learn linked lists