Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Advanced
What you will learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
Section 1: Microsoft Excel 101 Course Introduction
Section 2: Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
Section 3: Entering and Editing Text and Formulas
Section 4: Working with Basic Excel Functions
Section 5: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
Section 6: Formatting Data in an Excel Worksheet
Section 7: Inserting Images and Shapes into an Excel Worksheet
Section 8: Creating Basic Charts in Excel
Section 9: Printing an Excel Worksheet
Section 10: Working with Excel Templates
Section 11: Congratulations! You've Built a Solid Microsoft Excel Foundation
Section 12: Working with an Excel List
Section 13: Excel List Functions
Section 14: Excel Data Validation
Section 15: Importing and Exporting Data
Section 16: Excel PivotTables
Section 17: Working with Excel's PowerPivot Tools
Section 18: Working with Large Sets of Excel Data
Section 19: Congratulations! You're an Intermediate Excel User
Section 20: Working with Excel's Conditional Functions
Section 21: Working with Excel's Lookup Functions
Section 22: Working with Excel's Text Based Functions
Section 23: Auditing an Excel Worksheet
Section 24: Protecting Excel Worksheets and Workbooks
Section 25: Mastering Excel's "What If?" Tools
Section 26: Automating Repetitive Tasks in Excel with Macros
Section 27: Congratulations!
Section 28: Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA Course Introduction
Section 29: Project #1: Using Excel's Macro Recorder Tool
Section 30: Excel VBA Concepts
Section 31: Project #2: Moving Beyond the Basics and into VBA
Section 32: Project #3: Preparing and Cleaning Up Data with a Little VBA
Section 33: Project #4: Using VBA to Automate Excel Formulas
Section 34: Project #5: Bringing it All Together and a Weekly Report
Section 35: Project #6: Working with Excel VBA User Forms
Section 36: Project #7: Importing Data from Text Files
Section 37: Course Wrap Up
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365
- This course was created with Excel 2013. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and most will work in 2007.
Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course combines 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 - An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 - Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 - Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple Projects
Material recorded with Excel 2013 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Office 365)
***** Recent Student Review *****
***** "You sir are a life saver. Not everyone has the ability to teach. Thank you so much for taking the time to put together an amazing course bro. If anyone doubts buying this course, don't doubt it, buy it. I've learned so much in this course. Hope more courses are on the way because I'd buy every single one of them. Thanks again bro. God bless you and your family."
***** "Happy to say that I now "know" excel. I realize there is so much more to learn, but it's a start! Thank you for being such a great instructor... now on to the next class."
***** "Thanks for a well made course. The progression of topics is well structured and the part about Macro and VBA was new for me. Excel is a really powerful tool and it is worth know all of its aspects. Kyle did a good job at explaining them."
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel's most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more...)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel's AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.