Modern React with Redux [2019 Update]
What you will learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
Section 1: Let's Dive In!
Section 2: Building Content with JSX
Section 3: Communicating with Props
Section 4: Structuring Apps with Class-Based Components
Section 5: State in React Components
Section 6: Understanding Lifecycle Methods
Section 7: Handling User Input with Forms and Events
Section 8: Making API Requests with React
Section 9: Building Lists of Records
Section 10: Using Ref's for DOM Access
Section 11: Let's Test Your React Mastery!
Section 12: On We Go...To Redux!
Section 13: Integrating React with Redux
Section 14: Async Actions with Redux Thunk
Section 15: Redux Store Design
Section 16: Navigation with React Router
Section 17: Handling Authentication with React
Section 18: Redux Dev Tools
Section 19: Handling Forms with Redux Form
Section 20: REST-Based React Apps
Section 21: Using React Portals
Section 22: Implementing Streaming Video
Section 23: The Context System with React
Section 24: Replacing Redux with Context
Section 25: Hooks with Functional Components
Section 26: More Fun with Hooks
Section 27: [Legacy] An Intro to React
Section 28: [Legacy] Ajax Requests with React
Section 29: [Legacy] Modeling Application State
Section 30: [Legacy] Managing App State with Redux
Section 31: [Legacy] Intermediate Redux: Middleware
Section 32: [Legacy] React Router + Redux Form v6
Section 33: [Legacy] Bonus - RallyCoding
Section 34: [Legacy] React Router + Redux Form v4
- A Mac or Windows Computer
Course Last Updated December 2018 for React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.1! All content is brand new! Update includes detailed videos on the new React Hooks system.
Congratulations! You've found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning React and Redux!
Thousands of other engineers have learned React and Redux, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how React and Redux work, and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you've always been dreaming about.
The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
What will you build?
This course features hundreds of videos with dozens of custom diagrams to help you understand how React and Redux work. No prior experience with either is necessary. Through tireless, patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you'll learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using React.
Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You'll find plenty of discussion added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
My guarantee to you: there is no other course online that teaches more features of React and Redux. This is the most comprehensive resource there is.
Below is a partial list of the topics you'll find in this course:
- Master the fundamental features of React, including JSX, state, and props
- From square one, understand how to build reusable components
- Dive into the source code of Redux to understand how it works behind the scenes
- Test your knowledge and hone your skills with numerous coding exercises
- Integrate React with advanced browser features, even geolocation API's!
- Use popular styling libraries to build beautiful apps
- Master different techniques of deployment so you can show off the apps you build!
- See different methods of building UI's through composition of components
This is the course I wanted to take when I first learned React: complete, up-to-date, and clear.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts