NLP Practitioner Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced)
What you will learn
- You will learn practical NLP principles and processes that you can use with clients, in your personal life, career or relationships right away.
- You will be shown exactly how to break through people's limiting self-philosophies to help them live more empowered and autonomous lives.
- Sharpen up your primary senses, develop your intuition and increase your level of self-awareness and self-effectiveness.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings, and install new and more effective ways of thinking, acting and behaving.
- You will understand the primary motivations and reasonings behind most patterns of behaviour (productive and destructive).
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising or helping people, even if you don't intend to become an NLP Practitioner.
- You will discover how the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms your interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people (alongside the psychology behind these communication patterns).
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced NLP resources, which will enable you to start practising NLP with other people immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to our Facebook support community and practice your new NLP skills right away. On completion of the course, you can also apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology.
Section 1: The Foundations & Presuppositions of NLP
Section 2: Understanding the Human Experience
Section 3: NLP Goals & Well Formed Outcomes
Section 4: State & State Management Principles
Section 5: Core NLP Techniques, Models & Relatability Principles
Section 6: NLP Submodalities & the Finer Distinctions of Life
Section 7: The Practicalities of NLP Anchoring
Section 8: NLP Communication Skills and Language patterns
Section 9: Introducing Values, Priorities and Strategies
Section 10: Examining the Spiderweb of our Core Values
Undergo this life-transforming training and become an Achology certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- No prior knowledge of Neuro-Linguistic Programming is required to enrol in this course - making it ideal for those who are new to exploring this exciting life discipline!
- Many self-reflective ideas are presented throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection only and isn't required for submission).
- You can complete this video based course in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 - 8 weeks.
- The full NLP Practitioner course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which you might find in a reputable attendance based NLP Practitioner course.
- You can study NLP from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- This course was last updated in August 2019, drawing on over a decade of experience, blending in theoretical knowledge and other relevant principles.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials is also provided that will make this NLP Practitioner course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Students who benefit most from this course are those who REFLECT upon and APPLY the lessons personally.
This Achology certified NLP Practitioner training is structured to introduce you to your full personal and professional potential. You will quickly grow from understanding the basics, to skilfully applying the principles and practices in all aspects of your daily life.
All people can become fully empowered by learning the right life principles and how to apply them. If you aspire to perform better in a personal or professional context, studying NLP is for you.
The quality of life we lead is determined by how competent we are at managing ourselves, and how effective we are at building robust and healthy relationships with others. Understanding NLP will not only equip you with the techniques and processes to produce a more relaxed and empowered frame of mind, it will also enlighten you to the inner workings of the human experience, making you a more effective and meaningful communicator for others.
You will learn all about the secrets of effective communication, elegant language patterns and the motives behind human behaviour. This high-impact training course will equip you with a range of powerful tools, techniques and communication skills that you can build into your life right away.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming enables people to break down their undesired habits, modify limiting self-beliefs, build confidence and create compelling future direction and clarity of purpose.
You can apply the state-of-the-art techniques in this course to practical aspects of entrepreneurship, business, sports, education, coaching and therapy. Historically, NLP Practitioner training has attracted the interest of those committed to going on a life-changing journey of learning, change, self-discovery and personal enlightenment.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you learn throughout the course to yourself, you will discover how to:
- Apply powerful NLP techniques to specific situations & circumstances
- Become a more engaging, influential & inspiring communicator
- Design compelling future goals & practical actionable processes
- Become competent at reading verbal & non-verbal communications
- Increase the accuracy of your thinking and interpretative efforts
- Bring limiting beliefs into conscious awareness for transformation
- Master your thinking and take control of your emotional states
- Understand fears, frustrations and other destructive emotions
- Develop strategies for making congruent values-based decisions
- Build more robust personal, social and professional relationships
- Build 'razor-sharp' questioning skills to determine truth in all situations
- Support other people in gaining vision, clarity & sense of life direction
- Modify undesired habits or behaviours in yourself and other people
- And much, much more.
The Achology certified NLP Practitioner course is designed to suit beginners to NLP, as well as those who've studied NLP before but would like to explore an alternative teaching style and training perspective.
Revised in Aug 2018, this course was designed to provide you with the understanding you need to establish yourself as an NLP Practitioner. On completion, you will know how to create positive and lasting change in people’s lives by enabling them to live life with greater clarity, intentionality and a sense of purpose.
A primary objective of this course is to familiarise you with both traditional and contemporary NLP processes. We achieve this by providing a unique blend of the essential components of Neuro-Linguistic Programming as well as other appropriate psychology-based theories.
With over 55,000 students enrolled, this cutting-edge course has been referred to as one of the most comprehensive video-based NLP Practitioner courses in the world today.
Those who commonly study Neuro-Linguistic programming are teachers, medical professionals, life coaches, physical trainers, parents, psychologists, Achologists, social workers, leadership teams, managers, salespeople, administrators, HR professionals, public speakers, and all those who aspire to become more effective versions of themselves.
With this investment, you will gain lifetime access to over 32hrs of on-demand video teaching and thought-provoking activities. There is no deadline for you finishing the course and you can fit the training around your current responsibilities and at your own preferred pace.
You will gain ALL of the core skills you need to start your journey as a Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner right away. If you already operate as a helper in some capacity, you will be able to enhance and increase your current level of professional offering.
Enrolling in this course allows you to join our unique and exclusive Achology Facebook support community, in which you can ask course-related questions, discuss what you're learning with others and benefit from the wealth of wisdom of over 29,500 like-minded people from all corners of the world.
By the end of the course, you will understand the most pragmatic ideologies and techniques that top NLP Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the clients they serve. The term ‘practitioner’ includes the practice of counselling, therapy, psychotherapy, coaching and pastoral care.
Upon completing the final lecture, you will be awarded an Achology NLP Practitioner certificate. Successful completion of this training course also qualifies you to join the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology as a professional member.
Who this course is for:
- One reason that Neuro-Linguistic Programming is so popular is the subject matter. We all naturally want to understand ourselves better, know what makes us tick and why people act the way they do.
- Another draw to Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the helping nature of the body of ideas. There are many ways to professionally help people in life other than clinical psychology or psychotherapy.
- Having an understanding of your personality and behaviour can give you a unique life perspective. Ideal students for this course are those who want to work more successfully in different 'people' environments.
- If you’re considering a future career in people management or some form of professional helping, you’ll require skills in specific areas including conflict management, collaboration and leadership. The NLP framework provides this.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a fascinating and thought-provoking life-science. Studying NLP also helps you develop several interpersonal skills and transferable workplace abilities.
- Communicating effectively with other people is a crucial skill in almost every workplace. This ability is developed and improved by every NLP student, often without even realising it.
- Those who commonly study Neuro-Linguistic Programming at a practitioner level are teachers, medical professionals, public servants, PT trainers, parents, psychologists, Achologists, social workers, leadership teams, professional helpers, HR professionals, public speakers, and those who just aspire to become more productive versions of themselves.