Project Based Salesforce Admin & Adv Admin Hands-On Training
What you will learn
- This is a Project Based Training.You will work on a project requirement therebey learn the concepts
- You will become a SOLO Salesforce Admin capable of handling a Salesforce org independently!!
- Extensive Work Exercises for most of the topics thereby enhancing your practical knowledge
- Access to all the related Salesforce materials and many quizzes
- Lotz of interview preparation materials and certification materials
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 2: Designing your Data Model
Section 3: Building your Data Model
Section 4: Implementing Business Logics
Section 5: Setting up User Interface
Section 6: Customizing Standard Salesforce Application
Section 7: Salesforce Security Model
Section 8: Data Management
Section 9: SFDC Audit
Section 10: Automate Business Process
Section 11: Reports and Dashboards
Section 12: Salesforce Service Cloud
Section 13: Portals and Sites
Section 14: AppExchange
Section 15: Managing Sandboxes
Section 16: Key SFDC Admin Tools and Tasks
Section 17: 20 Success Strategies for a Successful Solo Salesforce Admin
Section 18: Interview Preparation Materials
The objective is to make you a Successful Solo Salesforce Administrator even if you have no prior CRM experience
- A thirst for learning and a thrive for knowledge is all that is required!!!
Welcome to "Project Based Salesforce Admin and Advanced Admin Hands on Training" from Archana Rajendran. This course is over 15 hours in length and is probably one of the most complete and comprehensive online courses you will ever get to see covering Salesforce Admin and Advanced Admin concepts from end to end. The main goal of the course is to make you a successful SOLO Salesforce Administrator capable of handling a Salesforce org all by yourself!!!(even if you have never worked with any CRM before). And no doubts, at the end of course you can very easily take up the Salesforce certifications ADM 201 for the basic Admin.
The course covers all the following topics necessary for an Admin -
> Basics of CRM and Cloud Computing
> Organization Administration
> Designing the Data Model
> Building the Data Model
> Implementing Business Logics
> Setting up User Interface
> Customizing Standard Salesforce Application
> Salesforce Security Model
> Data Management
> SFDC Audit
> Automate Business Process
> Reports and Dashboards
> Salesforce Service Cloud
> Portals and Sites
> Key SFDC Admin Tasks
> Interview Prep & Certification Guidance
In addition to all these, you can also access all the Salesforce materials that is uploaded for each and every section. And, there are quizzes at the end of most of the sections to spice up your learning!!
For whatsoever reason, if you are not satisfied with the course, you get 100% money back guarantee within first 30 days. No questions asked!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a thrive to learn Salesforce. Best suited for professionals seeking a career change to a high demand technology.