QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
What you will learn
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Prepare for the internal/external audits
- Conduct internal/external quality management system audit
- Prepare the audit report and followup the findings
Section 1: Auditing Basics
Section 2: Audit Planning
Section 3: Conduct Audit
Section 4: Audit Report
Section 5: Follow-up and Closure
Section 6: Sampling Approaches for an Effective Audit
Section 7: Certificate of Completion
Plan and Conduct Quality Management System Audit - Auditing Explained in Plain and Simple Language.
- Some industry experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of the processes to audit
*** READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ***
Currently, I have two courses related to quality auditing on Udemy:
1. QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Course (this course) : It is for people who want to learn quality auditing in plain and simple terms, and do not intend to go for the ASQ CQA exam.
2. Certified Quality Auditor Training (new course released in August 2019): It is designed for people who want to prepare for the ASQ CQA certification exam. If you are interested in this course then search for the term "Certified Quality Auditor Training" and buy that course.
In this QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course you will learn the auditing skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
Here is a summary of topics covered in this course.
- Basics of auditing
- Quality definitions based on ISO 9000
- How to plan an audit?
- How to conduct an audit?
- Audit questioning techniques
- Conducting the audit opening and closing meetings
- How to classify audit findings?
- How to produce a report and effectively close the audit?
OVER 4600 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
Quality Managers have bought multiple copies of this course for all QA/QC staff in their company.
Learn the principles and practice of auditing the Quality Management Systems requirements.
- No need to pay $1000 to $3000.
- No need to take 3 to 5 days off from your work.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Download pdf study notes.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied. No Questions Asked! There is no reason to delay because I am taking all the risks. There is no risk to you.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Management representatives
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Technicians
+ See more