React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) [Updated]
What you will learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 3: Understanding the Base Features & Syntax
Section 4: Working with Lists and Conditionals
Section 5: Styling React Components & Elements
Section 6: Debugging React Apps
Section 7: Diving Deeper into Components & React Internals
Section 8: A Real App: The Burger Builder (Basic Version)
Section 9: Reaching out to the Web (Http / Ajax)
Section 10: Burger Builder Project: Accessing a Server
Section 11: Multi-Page-Feeling in a Single-Page-App: Routing
Section 12: Adding Routing to our Burger Project
Section 13: Forms and Form Validation
Section 14: Redux
Section 15: Adding Redux to our Project
Section 16: Redux Advanced
Section 17: Redux Advanced: Burger Project
Section 18: Adding Authentication to our Burger Project
Section 19: Improving our Burger Project
Section 20: Testing
Section 21: Deploying the App to the Web
Section 22: Bonus: Working with Webpack
Section 23: Bonus: Next.js
Section 24: Bonus: Animations in React Apps
Section 25: Bonus: A Brief Introduction to Redux Saga
Section 26: React Hooks
Section 27: Using Hooks in the Burger Builder
Section 28: Bonus: Replacing Redux with React Hooks
Section 29: Bonus: Building the Burger CSS
Section 30: Next Steps and Course Roundup
Dive in and learn React from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
This course is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React (16.8) and includes the newly introduced React Hooks feature!
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who's teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, I'm a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I'm also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React's most popular alternatives - Vue and Angular - as well as many other topics. I know what I'm talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It's my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don't just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that's why we'll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that's helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if ...
- ...you're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- ...know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- ...already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What's inside the course?
- The "What", "Why" and "How"
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- ...and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology