Remote Hacking Python Expert with Python 2.x and 3.x
What you will learn
How to develop remotely data grabbing tools
How to remote Grab Data using tools that you developed
How to remotely Hack into Windows computer using tools
How to develop remote hacking python tools
Basics and Advance of Ethical Hacking
Basics and Advanced of Python 3.x Programming - For Newer Products based on Python 3
Basics and Advanced of Python 2.x Programming - For Older Products based on Python 2
Basics of normal Programming Language - For People who have never learnt any programming language
Solving Errors while Programming - For People who face any errors in programming
Basics Installation and Configuration for Python on any computer - For People who don't know anything about programming
Students who want to learn python 3
Section 1: 2. Installation and Lab Setup For Python
Section 2: 3. Programming Basics
Section 3: 4. Calculator in Python
Section 4: 7.0 Brute Forcing
Section 5: 5. Lab Setup
Section 6: 6. Basics of Shell
Section 7: 7. Hacking using TCP Protocol
Section 8: 8. Advance Shell - Data Transferring using Python
Learn python by developing penetration testing and ethical hacking tools using python 2.x and 3.x - Develop 10+ tools
- No Prior Knowledge Required ( Everything Will Be Provided in the course )
- All Software used in the course are free and download links are provided in the resources
- No Prior Programming Language Knowledge
- No Prior Python 2 or 3 Programming Language Knowledge
- Basic Computer and Internet Knowledge ( to download files )
You're here because you're ready to learn how to create python programs using python 2.x and python 3.x which is the latest version of python language. This course is all about python programming and you will learn how to program in python by developing applications in it.
The instructor is a guru who works for cops and has been helping cops for forensics investigation and ethical hacking. Instructor has invested more than 5 years to learn these skills.
I'm here because I'm the answer to all your questions. I would love to share my secrets and knowledge with you and help you guys to setup an environment for your application development studio.
Welcome to OneLit Certified Remote Hacking Python Expert
Penetration Testing and Hacking
We will learn how to hack into computers and developing tools for remote exploitation.
We will be developing some complex remote hacking tools and remotely exploit things.
OneLit Certifications are recognized world wide and once you have completed the course, you will be given a certification called 'OLCRHPE' i.e. OneLit Certified Remote Hacking Python Expert
We’ve left no stone unturned.
I guarantee, this is THE most thorough, laser-focused and up-to-date course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. There are zero courses available on the internet on Python Programming which are so deep and from basics i.e. from installing python. The instructor of the course is a guru who has developed python tools and applications to hack into systems (which are available in an advance course)
Both Versions - 2.x .x and 3.x.x
Python has changed a lot and python 2 is usually used in older products. This course teaches both version of python i.e. python 2 and python 3 which is the latest version. So students can work on older products and newer products that are based on python 3 thus covering every thing in python.
Learning Python - But I Don't Know Programming
Don't worry, we have done everything for you, we will teach python in first few section and then start developing tools for it.
Here are 6 reasons why python is used and why you are right.
1. Python Has a Healthy, Active and Supportive Community - For obvious reasons, programming languages that lack documentation and developer support just don’t fare well. Python has neither of those problems. It’s been around for quite some time, so there’s plenty of documentation, guides, tutorials and more. Plus, the developer community is incredibly active. That means any time someone needs help or support, they can get it in a timely manner.
2. Python Has Some Great Corporate Sponsors - It helps big time when a programming language has a corporate sponsor. C# has Microsoft, Java had Sun and PHP is used by Facebook. Google adopted Python heavily back in 2006, and they’ve used it for many platforms and applications since.
3. Python Has Big Data - The use of big data and cloud computing solutions in the enterprise world has also helped skyrocket Python to success. It is one of the most popular languages used in data science, second only to R. It’s also being used for machine learning and AI systems and various modern technologies.
4. Python Has Amazing Libraries - When you’re working on bigger projects, libraries can really help you save time and cut down on the initial development cycle. Python has an excellent selection of libraries, from NumPy and SciPy for scientific computing to Django for web development.
5. Python Is Reliable and Efficient - Ask any Python developer — or anyone that’s ever used the language — and they’ll agree it’s speedy, reliable and efficient. You can work with and deploy Python applications in nearly any environment, and there’s little to no performance loss no matter what platform you work with.
6. Python Is Accessible - For newcomers and beginners, Python is incredibly easy to learn and use. In fact, it’s one of the most accessible programming languages available. Part of the reason is the simplified syntax with an emphasis on natural language. But it’s also because you can write Python code and execute it much faster.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Students who want to learn ethical hacking to the core
- Ethical Hackers who want to learn something more advance
- Penetration Testers who want to learn something more advance
- System Administrators who want to learn something more advance
- Beginner Students who want to learn new programming language
- Employees who want to learn python 2.0 for their product development
- Employees who want to learn python 3.0 for their product development
- Employees who are willing to solve problems for their product based on older Python 2.0
- Employees who are willing to solve problems for their product based on newer Python 3.0