Robot Framework Test Automation - Saucelabs Integration
What you will learn
- Convert your existing Robot Framework scripts to run on OS/browser combinations in the cloud
- Save lots of time & frustration when you no longer have to build & maintain your own test automation target computers
- Leverage Saucelabs' built-in screen recording feature to review any test after the fact
- Understand how to use the SauceConnect utility to test web applications that are hosted behind your company's firewall
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Configuring Robot Framework for Saucelabs
Section 3: Creating & Running Saucelabs Capable Robot Framework Scripts
Section 4: Advanced Triggering Options
Section 5: Use SauceConnect to Test Apps Behind a Firewall!
Run Robot Framework tests in the cloud on different OS, browser, or mobile device combinations!
- Please have a working knowledge of Robot Framework scripting prior to taking this course
- Please have a working installation of Robot Framework on your computer
If you're using Robot Framework for your Selenium Webdriver test automation and you need to test many different OS/browser combinations, this course is for you!
Instead of building & maintaining your own computers to host your Robot Framework test automation, a few simple changes to your scripts will allow you to easily run your Robot Framework Selenium tests in parallel on several dozen configurations including many versions of Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems and their most popular web browsers.
In this 1 hour course, I'll walk you through everything you need to know to convert your existing Robot Framework Selenium scripts to run on the SauceLabs browser cloud. I'm even including some working script examples so you can see it work even more quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course If you currently use Robot Framework and want to speed up your test execution time by running on multiple OS/browser combinations in parallel