Selenium WebDriver Training with Java and Many Live Projects
What you will learn
- ****By the End of the course you will be as much trained to automate any web based application using Selenium*****
- *****You will be working on many Live projects, Design complex frameworks and Design interactive Reports using ReportNG, XSLT, Extent Reports etc*****
- *****You should be able to work with utilities like: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS, DOCKERS, GRID for Parallel Execution, LOG4J API, JAVAMAIL API, APACHE POI API, JDBC Connection for Database Testing etc****
- ****Many pdf files, course code & other reference material will be provided along with the video lectures*****
- ****By the end of the course you should be able to Master Selenium Automation & crack any interview*****
- By the end of this course you should be able to design major frameworks from scratch like: Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model, Page Factories, CucumberBDD etc
- You should be able to justify 2-3 years of your existing experience in Selenium
- You should be able to work on Live Projects, Manipulate complex Xpath, CSS and important locators
- Many pdf files, course code and other reference material will be provided along with the video lectures
Section 1: Introduction to the Course
Section 2: CORE JAVA in Depth for Manual Testers and Beginners
Section 3: UPDATES - LATEST UPDATES FROM THE NEW APIs
Section 4: Selenium Remote Control 1.0 - (Depricated)
Section 5: NEW LECTURES FROM SELENIUM 3 - Getting start with Latest Selenium Configuration
Section 6: Detailed configuration on MAC OSX
Section 7: Selenium 3.0 WebDriver Basics
Section 8: Syncronization - ImplicitWait, ExplicitWait & FluentWait
Section 9: Finding Multiple and Complex Elements strategies
Section 10: XPATH VS CSS locators in Depth
Section 11: Selenium 3 - WebDriver Advance Features
Section 12: SCREENSHOT UTILITY - Using WebDriver and AShot API
Section 13: Handling JQUERY Calendars
Section 14: TESTNG FRAMEWORK - Basics
Section 15: TESTNG FRAMEWORK - Creating Interactive Reports
Section 16: TESTNG FRAMEWORK - Parameterization
Section 17: TESTNG FRAMEWORK - Advance Topics
Section 18: EXTENT REPORTS Version 4
Section 19: SELENIUM GRID - PARALLEL EXECUTION
Section 20: Latest Selenium 4.0 - Alpha 3 Updates
Section 21: Jenkins - CI
Section 22: GIT / GITHUB and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
Section 23: Continuous Integration - Jenkins CI
Section 24: SauceLabs Integration
Section 25: Flash (Flex) Testing - DEPRECATED
Section 26: LIVE PROJECT 1 -HYBRID - DATA + KEYWORD DRIVEN AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK with JENKINS
Section 27: LIVE PROJECT 2 - PAGE OBJECT MODEL with GIT/GITHUB and CI - JENKINS
Section 28: LIVE PROJECT 3 - Page Object Model with Page Factories (End to End Testing)
Section 29: LIVE PROJECT 4 - Cucumber BDD Framework with Page Object Model and PageFactories
Section 30: Latest Selenium 3.x API - Live Session recordings from 2018 Batch
Section 31: DATABASE TESTING
Section 32: SVN - Configuration Management
Section 33: APPIUM Installation
Section 34: Recordings from latest Live Appium Batch
#1 TOP RATED, BEST SELLER Course on SELENIUM, Trusted by 3,00,000+ students with Many Live Projects & Frameworks
- No prior Java / coding knowledge required as everything is taught from the scratch
- All topics are covered in detailed with live programming in the lectures which will make you feel as in you are studying in a live class room
- Course includes many live projects and in depth framework creation
- Many PDF Lectures, Module and Frameworks code, PPTs, Theoretical materials, Interview questions, Sample resumes etc are available for download in the course
In depth Course on Selenium WebDriver Trusted by 3,00,000+ students, Includes many Live Projects & End 2 End Frameworks
~~~~~COURSE RECENTLY UPDATED WITH LATEST SELENIUM 4, CUCUMBER 4.8 and EXTENT REPORT 4 SERIES in JAN 2020 ~~~~~~
Selenium a Web based automation testing tool that automates anything and everything available on a Web page. Initially started by Thoughtworks and currently Google developers are supporting the latest version i.e. WebDriver.
These lecture will provide you full hands on session on how you can automate web based applications and implement various frameworks such as Data driven, Hybrid, Page Object model, Page factories, Cucumber BDD etc.
Here, you will find the detailed content which will help you get started on Selenium and build your java programming basics.
This course is the first Selenium course on Udemy and covers over 100 hours of topics which no other Selenium courses in the industry covers in this much depth. Along with this the other part of this course focuses majorly on the Architect level topics where we will see detailed implementation of 7 Live projects with many frameworks and approaches covered which will include, Parallel execution frameworks, Multithreading, Java Generics, Virtual environment
including Dockers etc and the base of all is you will get in-depth knowledge on Core Java that covers basic if, else, loops arrays, basic OOPS - inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, abstract classes, Collections, Reflections and many more topics related to java i.e. File Handling, Log4j, JavaMAIL API, Interactive report generation using ReportNG, Extent Reports etc
---------------What our students says------------
Beautifully Explained With Step By Step Instructions! We Have Come A Long Way From 2013 To 2020!! Kudos
I would like to short and sweet. This is the best training videos for selenium. I have taken a classes but this is better than classes. Going in detail covering everything. Including interview questions and assignments. 100 out of 100. Buy Buy Buy.. I contacted tutor and he replied too.. What else you want.
Indepth explanation.Finding it useful. I see this course to be one stop solution to selenium, appium, frameworks,DB testing . No other course provides this sort of patient explanation. Would like to appreciate the instructor's passion towards teaching the concepts under 1 course. Reason for saying so is, many commercial people would split this course length into 5 to 6 parts and make money.
Sk Amir Ullah:
Just beyond my expectation. An amazing course with in depth explanation. Whether you are a beginner or experienced in Automation just blindly go with this course.
I am enjoying the course.
The best part of this course i found that the instructor "Rahul" is very active. When you get stuck, don't worry just put your query and it will be solved with the most genuine solution within 12 hours , which means a lot............ :)
I have found this course very helpful and very well organized. It is explained very well theoretically as well as practically. I really recommend this course for anyone with non some background of programming.
The way of teaching is really excellent any one can understand easily event the person who are not from the coding background,I have learnt how to do code optimization and new updates tool.
Benefits from the Course:
- Life time access to 100+ hours of Advance Selenium video lectures.
- Life time best support in your queries.
- Get chance to work on Many live projects with in-depth framework designing and end to end automation
- You should be able to justify 2-3 years of your current experience in Automation after this course
Apart from Selenium various other APIs are integrated as well like TestNG, ReportNG, Log4J, JavaMAIL API, Extent Reports etc which will help you a lot in designing powerful frameworks. At the end of the training you will be able to automate any web based application of your own and should be able to work on live projects. After the course you should be able to justify 3+ years of your current experience in Selenium and can crack any Selenium automation interview easily
Many assignments, PDF lectures and source code for each module is available for download.
Not only this the best advantage of this course is the level of support you will get in your queries and automation projects where ever you are stuck with.
Support will be provided through Q&A section of this course
So being the biggest Selenium course in the industry I always make sure to update the course with latest API changes so anything that you need to learn in Selenium you will find that topics in this course and if not then you can message me and If the topic is relevant then I will include in the course.
Who this course is for:
- ####The course is designed in a such a way that even a beginner with zero knowledge in Manual testing or Automation or programming can master this course####
- ####Complete Core Java is covered from scratch####
- ####All prerequisite are covered from scratch with complete end to end installation of various softwares and apis####
- ####1.25 Lakh Students enrolled with thousands of 5 Star ratings####
- ####Bestseller seller Selenium course on Udemy and in the industry####
- Many Real time websites and live projects covered with complex framework and architecture designing concepts
- Many interview questions and tips provided to crack complex automation interviews
- Selenium RC Users who wish to migrate their projects in WebDriver
- Manual Testers who wants to switch to Automation testing
- Automation testers who wants to enhance their current skills
- Test Managers