Splunk 2019 - Beginner to Architect
What you will learn
- Build Highly Available Clustering Architectures
- Design and Create Dashboards to detect anomalies
- Implementing Splunk in Docker Containers
- Troubleshooting and Industry Best Practices in Managing Splunk
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 2: Introduction to Splunk & Setting Up Labs
Section 3: Getting started with Splunk
Section 4: Splunk Architecture
Section 5: Forwarder & User Management
Section 6: Post Installation Activities
Section 7: Security Primer
Section 8: Distributed Splunk Architecture
Section 9: Indexer Clustering
Section 10: Search Head Clustering
Section 11: Advanced Splunk Concepts
All in One Course in Mastering Splunk
- Computer with Internet Connection
Splunk 2019 - Beginner to Architect is a course specifically designed for beginners who wants to master Splunk.
This course starts from absolute ground up level and step by step we build our solid foundation in Splunk to master various aspects related to writing SPL queries, building dashboards, distributed splunk architectures, as well as building highly available clustered setup for Splunk.
With tons of practicals, easy to understand videos, and great Support from our Instructor in-case of doubts, this course is all you need to build solid foundation in Splunk.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are looking to have solid foundation in Splunk.