The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
What you will learn
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 2: Working with Content
Section 3: List Building - With Style!
Section 4: Navigating Users Between Screens
Section 5: Building Reusable Components
Section 6: State Management in React Components
Section 7: How to Handle Screen Layout
Section 8: Putting It All Together - Restaurant Search App
Section 9: Using Outside API's
Section 10: Making Hooks Reusable
Section 11: Navigation with Parameters
Section 12: Advanced State Management with Context
Section 13: Data API Sync
Section 14: Building a Custom Express API
Section 15: In-App Authentication
Section 16: [LEGACY] Dive Right In!
Section 17: [LEGACY] Got OSX? Go Here.
Section 18: [LEGACY] Got Windows? Go Here.
Section 19: [LEGACY] [Optional] ESLint Setup
Section 20: [LEGACY] Onwards!
Section 21: [LEGACY] Making Great Looking Apps
Section 22: [LEGACY] HTTP Requests with React Native
Section 23: [LEGACY] Handling Component Layout
Section 24: [LEGACY] Authentication with Firebase
Section 25: [LEGACY] Processing Authentication Credentials
Section 26: [LEGACY] Digging Deeper with Redux
Section 27: [LEGACY] Back to React
Section 28: [LEGACY] Rendering Lists the Right Way
Section 29: [LEGACY] Not Done Yet...
Section 30: [LEGACY] Handling Data in React vs Redux
Section 31: [LEGACY] Don't Mutate that State
Section 32: [LEGACY] Navigating Users Around
Section 33: [LEGACY] Firebase as a Data Store
Section 34: [LEGACY] Code Reuse - Edit vs Create
Understand React Native with Hooks, Context, and React Navigation.
If you're tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you.
Authentication? You will learn it. Hooks? Included. Navigation? Of course!
This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
Both OSX and Windows supported - develop iOS or Android!
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props", “state", and event handling. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you'll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to React, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props" and “state" and when to use each
- Render interactive, media-rich components in beautifully styled apps
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive
- Build on both Android and iOS platforms
- Master integration with Firebase for user authentication
- Learn the core principles of navigation with React Native
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React Native. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to make native apps with React Native