The McKinsey Way Of Excel Hacking and Dynamic Charting
What you will learn
The McKinsey way of Excel hacking and dynamic charting: from beginner to advanced in less than 7 days
Discover insider tips & tricks from McKinsey consultants that other people will never know about...
Relieve the pain Excel is causing in your stomach: I’ll show you how to become a more confident and skilful Excel user
Why mastering Excel is not a matter of talent, but nothing more than a skill you can learn: manage and manipulate data without the need for complex mathematical knowledge
Stop Excel controlling you: how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want
Excel concepts, techniques, functions and data analysis techniques that you can deploy in real-life spreadsheet situations instantly
No theory, but 100% job-focused knowledge of Excel, coupled with lots of practical examples and shortcuts
Acquire 5 Excel skills only McKinsey consultants know (imagine for a moment you could deliver the work your boss would have to pay thousands of dollars for…)
Shortcut strategies that are uncommon in the everyday workplace, yet incredibly useful and powerful
Stand out from the crowd: produce professional work like a McKinsey consultant Excel strategies you won’t find in any book
Become comfortable with day-to-day operations and dominate common Excel hurdles instantly
Become dramatically more productive, avoid serious mistakes and simplify your daily workflow by learning simple shortcut strategies to tackle virtually every Excel problem
… and much more
Section 1: Intro To Excel Hacking - Become An Excel Hacker
Section 2: Navigation Secrets - Learn How To Become A Worksheet Wiz
Section 3: Formulas - Learn The Key Formulas Used By Top Consultants
Section 4: Formatting - McKinsey Cell And Data Formatting Secrets
Section 5: Tables - Secrets To Work With Tables Effectively
Section 6: Pivot - Top Consultant Secrets To Work With Pivot Tables And Charts
Section 7: Charting - McKinsey Chart Formatting Secrets
Section 8: Best Practices And Examples
Section 9: Conclusion And Outlook - I Am Here To Help And Make You Successful
Former Top Strategy Consultant Reveals How To Master the #1 Skill Every Employer Wants Almost Overnight
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Capability to follow the step-by-step instructions of this training
What if I told you that you can master Excel, the #1 career skill every employer wants, in less than 7 days?
Here’s why you can only win by mastering Excel:
FACT: The prestigious Wall Street Journal reports that high proficiency in software like Microsoft Excel is increasingly helpful in landing people new jobs:
- 6.3 million open job positions in the U.S. require Microsoft Excel
- 80% of middle-skilled jobs require Excel proficiency
- Positions that require basic digital skills tend to pay up to 38% higher wages than jobs that require no digital proficiency
If you struggle with Excel, know that you're not alone. Even though Excel is designed to make your life easier, 82% of users report that Excel causes them additional stress.
This course is for you if you’ve:
- Struggled to find online tutorials that make using Excel easy
- Made mistakes in Excel and felt disappointed with the results
- Wasted countless hours on Excel problems that could have been solved easily
Take The Best Seats In The House & Discover How To Succeed At The Modern Workplace With Excel:
- Dominate Excel: from beginner to advanced in less than 7 days… right from the comfort of your own desk!
- Deploy Excel insider strategies: discover little known strategies from a former top strategy consultant who was called the “Picasso of Excel”
- Advance your career: become the indispensable Excel point of reference in your company and boost your pay by up to 38%
- Impress your boss or colleagues: handle advanced Excel tasks no one can handle, and get the recognition, attention & respect you deserve
- Gain a competitive advantage: acquire a new skill, become eminently more hireable and land a new better job instantly!
Content & Overview
First, we’ll cover the foundations of Excel, which includes an overview of navigation, formatting, tables, pivot tables, and charting. I’ll explain how I’ll turn you into an Excel hacker, why you can master every Excel version available, and how Excel will help you to become more efficient at your job.
In section 2, I’ll show you how to handle worksheets, which is the key element to building massive spreadsheets effectively. We’ll also cover shortcuts and auto-fill tricks that will make your co-workers jealous.
Next, we’ll dive deep into formulas. I’ll show you how to calculate anything with Excel. I’ll walk you through conditional formulas, date and time formula, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP, count formulas and text formulas. It’s time to stop the pain and get data in the format you need!
In section 4 of this class, you’ll discover how to format cells and data like a McKinsey consultant. I’ll explain 8 Excel cell formats, providing practical examples and how to effectively navigate large data sheets.
Then, we’ll cover tips and tricks to effectively work with tables and how to supercharge your data with pivot tables.
Last but not least, I’ll explain different charting strategies, best practices and examples to deliver professional work every single time you work with Excel.
By the time you complete this class, you’ll completely dominate Excel and master one of the most useful skills that every employer wants to see on a resume.
In fact, I am making my 14 years’ of experience, plus everything I learned about Excel at Roland Berger (the #1 German Strategy Consultancy), and from my McKinsey mentor, available to YOU!
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll also receive an internationally recognized certificate in Excel that will earn you both status and recognition as an advanced Excel user!
Join the tribe of Excel hackers today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users
- Skilled office workers who want to advance their career