Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2020 - NEW!
What you will learn
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification (DVA-C01)
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects
- Deploy an application using Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CICD tools with full automation
- Understand Serverless API using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB & Cognito
- Write infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation
- Implement messaging and integration patterns using AWS SQS, SNS & Kinesis
- Master the CLI, SDK and IAM security best practices in EC2
- Monitor, Trace and Audit your microservices using CloudWatch, X-Ray and CloudTrail
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, Encryption SDK, IAM Policies & SSM
Section 1: Course Introduction
Section 2: AWS Fundamentals: IAM + EC2
Section 3: AWS Fundamentals: ELB + ASG + EBS
Section 4: AWS Fundamentals: Route 53 + RDS + ElastiCache + VPC
Section 5: AWS Fundamentals: Amazon S3
Section 6: AWS CLI, SDK, IAM Roles & Policies
Section 7: AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Section 8: AWS CICD: CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
Section 9: AWS CloudFormation
Section 10: AWS Monitoring & Audit: CloudWatch, X-Ray and CloudTrail
Section 11: AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS & Kinesis
Section 12: AWS Serverless: Lambda
Section 13: AWS Serverless: DynamoDB
Section 14: AWS Serverless: API Gateway & Cognito
Section 15: AWS Serverless: SAM - Serverless Application Model
Section 16: AWS Security & Encryption: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM & STS
Section 17: AWS Other Services
Section 18: AWS Final Cleanup
Section 19: Preparing for the Exam
Section 20: Congratulations
Pass the AWS Certified Developer Exam. Learn Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Serverless, CICD, AWS CloudFormation, IAM, Security
- Know the basics of programming (functions, environment variables, CLI & JSON)
- No AWS cloud experience is necessary, we'll use the AWS Free Tier
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
Welcome! I'm here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
[Feb 2019 Update]: Keeping the course updated! Added full section on ECS (1h15m)
The AWS Certified Developer certification is one of the most challenging exams. It's great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but the new cloud paradigms such as Serverless, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I've passed it myself with the score of 984 out of 1000. Yes you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS developer certification with flying colors. No need to know anything about AWS, beginners welcome!
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Developer exam will be worth it!
This course is different from the other ones you'll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you'll judge!)
- It covers in depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Developer DVA-C01 exam
- It's packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a developer
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It's a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It's fast paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here's what we'll learn to pass the exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- Properly deploy an application: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CICD, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Infrastructure as code with AWS CloudFormation
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, X-Ray, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito, Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- ECS, ECR & Fargate: Docker in AWS
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFront, Step Functions, SWF, Redshift
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There's a practice exam at the end of the course
- We'll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I'll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know... real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I'll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, and the author of highly-rated & best selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I've already taught 40,000+ students and received 12,000+ reviews.
I've decided it's time for students to properly learn how to be AWS Certified Developers. You are in good hands!
Take a look at these student reviews:
★★★★★ "I just passed my CDA exam with 96% and this course was extremely helpful in closing the gaps in my own understanding/experience. It was very easy to follow and informative." - Derek C.
★★★★★ "This was a perfect match for what I was seeking. It has been about 8 years since I used AWS cloud frequently (other clouds and hybrids). Seeing a lot of the updates to services with some hands on has been very helpful." – James C.
★★★★★ "Course is presented such way in detailed level with great diagram explanation. It's helps me to clear my DVA exam successfully with 92% pass rate" - Edward K.
★★★★★ "This course was very interesting and full of great information and hands-on examples. Stephane did a very good job of assembling it all together and delivers it with so much knowledge and passion." - Abdennour T.
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification
- Developers who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the AWS Cloud for their applications
- Developers who want to get up to speed with best practices on Serverless and AWS Cloud