Ultimate AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2019
What you will learn
- Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certification (SOA-C01)
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects
- Master topics you know from a SysOps perspective: EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS & more
- Use Systems Manager to perform automations and patching
- Troubleshoot Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation
- Store data properly with maximum performance using EBS and EFS
- Master S3 and its ecosystem: Glacier, Snowball, Storage Gateway, CloudFront
- Implement Monitoring, Security, Compliance, and AWS Account Management
- Master networking in AWS: Route 53 and VPC in depth
Section 1: Introduction & Requirements
Section 2: EC2 for SysOps
Section 3: Managing EC2 at Scale - Systems Manager (SSM) & Opswork
Section 4: EC2 High Availability and Scalability
Section 5: Elastic Beanstalk for SysOps
Section 6: CloudFormation for SysOps
Section 7: EC2 Storage and Data Management - EBS and EFS
Section 8: S3 Fundamentals
Section 9: S3 Storage and Data Management - For SysOps (incl Glacier, Athena & Snowball)
Section 10: Databases for SysOps
Section 11: Monitoring, Auditing and Performance
Section 12: AWS Account Management
Section 13: Security and Compliance for SysOps
Section 14: Networking - Route 53
Section 15: Networking - VPC
Section 16: Preparing for the Exam + Practice Exam
Section 17: Congratulations
Become an AWS SysOps Administrator! Learn all AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate topics. Pass Certified SysOps
- Must have one AWS certification: Developer Associate or Solution Architect Associate
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
- Desire to learn something truly exciting!
Welcome! I'm here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam.
[July 2019 Update]: Few lectures refreshed, including EC2 placement groups.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification is one of the most challenging exams. It's great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but how to administer it and troubleshoot issues, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I've passed it myself with a score of 980 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification with flying colors.
Important: It is highly advised that you first pass the Developer or Solution Architect certification first.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam will be worth it!
This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course is different from the other ones you'll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you'll judge!)
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C01 exam
- It's packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a SysOps
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It's a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It's fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here's what we'll learn to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam:
- EC2 For SysOps: Placement Groups, Shutdown Behavior, Troubleshooting, AMI, CloudWatch Metrics
- SSM - Systems Manager: Manage EC2 at Scale, Automation, Run Command, Secure Shell, Parameter Store
- High Availability and Scalability: ELB Load Balancers (SysOps), Auto Scaling (SysOps), CloudWatch Metrics
- Elastic Beanstalk for SysOps
- CloudFormation for SysOps: including cfn-init scripts
- EBS & EFS: Operations, Troubleshooting, CloudWatch metrics, RAID
- S3 in depth: ALL you need to know about S3: MFA, Default Encryption, Policies, Access Logs, Athena, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway, and more
- Databases: RDS, Aurora & ElastiCache - Security, Backup, Snapshots, Performance, Metrics, Troubleshooting, Scalability
- Monitoring, Audit & Performance: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config
- AWS Account Management: Health, Organizations, Billing and Cost Monitoring and Control
- Security and Compliance: over 10 services
- Route 53: Practical hands-on guide to using Route 53 in the real world
- VPC: Complete guide to building fully operational and 2019-ready VPC
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There's an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate practice exam at the end of the course
- We'll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I'll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know... the real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I'll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, and the author of highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Certifications, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I've already taught 160,000+ students and received 50,000+ reviews.
I've decided it's time for students to properly learn how to be an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate. You are in good hands!
Take a look at these student reviews:
★★★★★ "Got 93.8% on the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam after taking this course. Highly recommended!" - Vasiliy S.
★★★★★ "Best AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate material on Udemy. Detailed explanation and good example. I already bought a few from other sources including acloud guru, but this beats the pack." – Olasunkanmi G.
★★★★★ "Stephane did it again!!! The course is extremely high quality. The lecturer's rhetorical abilities are extraordinary. He has a lot of practical experience and teaches you what you will need in practice and what is needed to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam. He raised the bar for what it means high-quality course to an absolutely different level." - Marko S.
★★★★★ "The slides are worth the cost of the course alone! Over 450 slides and were an awesome last-minute preparation tool I used to identify any gaps I had before taking the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam." - Antonio C.
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification
- SysOps Administrators who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the newest AWS Cloud Services for their accounts
- SysOps Administrators wanting to being able to truly and quickly troubleshoot issues in the AWS Cloud