Ultimate Photoshop Training: From Beginner to Pro
What you will learn
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- Clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
- Use creative effects to design stunning text styles
- Remove people or objects from photos
- Cut away a person from their background
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Get Started
Section 3: Layers 101
Section 4: Layers 102
Section 5: Raster Layers
Section 6: Selections 101
Section 7: Selections 102
Section 8: Shape Layers
Section 9: Creative Layer Styles
Section 10: Work with Smart Objects
Section 11: Create a Cute Character
Section 12: Repair Your Photos
Section 13: Text Layers
Section 14: Improve Your Photos
Section 15: Course Conclusions & What's Next
Master Photoshop CC 2019 without any previous knowledge with this easy-to-follow course
- No previous knowledge of Photoshop required.
- If you have Photoshop installed, that's great. If not, I'll teach you how to get it on your computer.
*** Added new content about Artboards ***
- MASSIVE GIVEAWAY: OVER 250 PREMIUM PSD FILES FOR MY STUDENTS!
- latest Photoshop version;
- Mac hotkeys;
- cheat sheets so you can easily review the information;
This is the ultimate Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient Photoshop user in no time at all.
Learn how to use the program with ease while having fun!
My approach is simple: we focus on real world cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible. I'll be using the latest version of the program - Photoshop CC 2019, but all the content is explained for all users, no matter what version you have installed. Photoshop Elements is not compatible with this course.
What will you learn?
- Get the best Photoshop version
- Customize the program to best suit you
- Create new projects and share your work
- Master layers and the layers panel
- Move, select, and edit layers
- Work with the Pen Tool like a pro
- Create and modify shapes
- Design flat illustrations
- Create and animate emojis
- Remove skin issues and retouch portraits
- Design business cards
- Create app icons
- Design cute characters
- Manipulate and repair photos in creative ways
… and so much more!
Why is this course different?
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Cheatsheets you can review to refresh your memory
- Impeccable sound and video quality
- Quality instructor support: I respond to most questions in under 12 hours
- All lectures are straight to the point - minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
By the end of this course you will be able to use the program with ease. You'll feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Photoshop journey!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginner-level Photoshop users.
- If you’re an intermediate or advanced user, please check out my curriculum especially the practice activities and assignments to see if this course is a good fit for you.
- This course is not for students who want to learn about one particular topic in depth, for example, painting with brushes in Photoshop. Instead, this is a comprehensive course that gives you a solid foundation on all the major topics in Photoshop.