Use SAP BRFplus Like a Pro!
What you will learn
Master the BRFplus tool!
Evolve to the next-level as an SAP consultant / SAP top user!
Offer great new and innovative solutions to your customers/organization!
Learn to fashion business rules in no time!
Automate business processes with ease and comfort like never before!
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Diving in! BRFplus Fundamentals
Section 3: Applications and Functions
Section 4: Expressions
Section 5: Actions
Section 6: Rulesets
Section 7: Advanced Features
Section 8: Epilogue
The best A-Z guide for creating business rules for SAP applications.
You can now enjoy this excellent on-line video course of BRFplus!
BRFplus is long considered a real gem among the many features provided by SAP NetWeaver.
SAP did a great job merging the best of both worlds, the flexibility of programming and the user-friendliness of customization. As a result, BRFplus has become a lucrative tool in the arsenal of professional SAP consultants, ABAPers and remarkably even top business-users with a connection to policy making / enforcement.
As a cross-modules tool, it is no doubt that BRFplus is one of the most acute features that any self-respected consultant should master.
In this awesomely presented SAP BRFplus video course, Tom Zamir introduces you to the fundamentals of this great tool along with advanced know-how of business rules creation needed by professional consultants and top-users to move themselves to their next professional level.
The video lectures of this course were crafted so you will have an easy and fun learning.
Gracefully presented step by step by Tom, the process of creating and maintaining a business rule using BRFplus is explained and accompanied by live demo sessions.
Your learning of BRFplus will start from ground level, where basic key features will be explained in detail to ensure a solid foundation for you to become a BRFplus professional.
As the course progresses, so will your BRFplus knowledge and skill, culminating with the ability to fashion full and complex business rules from scratch.
This unique training course not only provide you with valuable insights into how BRFplus works, but it does so in a way that every student can relate to and comprehend.
If you are a professional SAP consultant, ABAP developer or a policy-maker top business-user, then this course is for you!
This course makes learning BRFplus an easy and fun experience. You will be creating and simulating your own business rules in no time! So, following that agenda, few theoretical concepts will be presented. Rather, the emphasis is on actual live demonstrations on the framework itself and providing you with comprehensive exercises.
(Disclaimer: This course does NOT offer access to an SAP system).
Last but not least, this course will save you thousands of dollars, as the traditional variation of such a course is very costly and also very inefficient compared to this video course. As in this course you get:
1. A life-time access to the video lectures for reference whenever you need it.
2. Comprehensive lectures (which a traditional course just can't have).
3. Ability to progress on your own pace.
4. Revisit complex topics as many times as you want.
5. Direct communication channel to the instructor for asking questions and receiving answers.
By the completion of this unique training course, you will be fully capable of working with BRFplus and creating your own business rules for your customers / organization!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at SAP consultants of all levels (juniors and seniors) who are looking for a professional upgrade.
- Functional consultants of all modules and also ABAPers will benefit from adding this lucrative tool to their arsenal.
- Also, as BRFplus is highly user-friendly relative to the various SAP modules, this can be a great entry-point for SAP consultants in the making.
- It is an advantage (but not a must) for a student to have former knowledge about ABAP terminology, mainly a good understanding of the concepts of: DDIC and Function-Modules.
- As BRFplus can be used across all modules, no knowledge of specific module is needed.