VFX: Complete Houdini Bootcamp
What you will learn
- You will learn how to create professional Explosions.
- You will have solid knowledge on how to use Houdini.
- You will learn how to create realistic oceans.
- You will learn how to create Destruction.
- You will learn how to Create full CG chocolate commercial using Houdini.
- You will learn how to make sand and snow effects in Houdini.
- You will learn how to use flip fluid solver inside Houdini.
- You will learn how to make rain effect.
- And much more....
- You will fall in love with this software :).
- You will not find like this course anywhere!
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Houdini Core (Groups)
Section 3: Houdini Core(Attributes)
Section 4: Some Modeling stuff
Section 5: Introduction to lighting
Section 6: Introduction to Pyro FX
Section 7: Introduction to Rigid Bodies
Section 8: Particles
Section 9: Introduction to VOPs
Section 10: Introduction to Vellum
Section 11: Chocolate project
Section 12: Creating rain effect
Section 13: Creating Sand and Snow Effect in Houdini
Section 14: RBD Material Fracture
Section 15: Explosions in Houdini 16.5
Section 16: Small scale Ocean
Section 17: Big scale Ocean
Section 18: Shark jumping from water
Section 19: New features in Houdini 17.5
Beginners guide to Houdini FX : The most powerful 3D FX application in the world.No prior knowledge required.
- You must have passion to learn visual effects and Game effects.
- You must have passion to learn Houdini.
- You should know how to use the computer.
This is the best selling Visual Effects Course.
- You will not find like this course anywhere.
- No presentations,No time wasting,It's all about doing and creating.
- This Course is Projects based Course,so you will learn Houdini by creating effects!.
- This course is continually updated.
- Creating a Rock (Introduction) section.
- The section (Introduction) is updated.
- The section (Introduction to PyroFX) is updated.
- Creating organic shape (Some modeling stuff section).
- New features in Pyro FX in Houdini 17.5
- Creating Droplets "Condensation" in Houdini 17.5 (New features in Houdini 17.5 section)
- Creating your first Animation (Introduction to Houdini section)
- New Section: (RBD Material Fracture).
- New section: Introduction to Rigid bodies.
- Creating Spider Web (Some Modeling Stuff Section).
- Continuous Emitting (Intro to Vellum).
- Pressure constraint (Intro to Vellum).
- Attaching a cloth to animated object (Intro to Vellum).
- Creating a flag using Vellum (Intro to Vellum).
Why you want to learn Houdini FX?
Houdini FX is a visual effects and 3D animation software like Maya or Blender,but what makes Houdini different and unique is the procedural system and has very powerful dynamic system that other softwares don't have.You will be surprised how powerful this 3D application is.
Houdini is the number 1 3D application that used in vfx, 3D animation studios and Game studios, Houdini can create high quality effects like water,explosions,fire and sand....
Houdini now is used by Big Game studios,they save 100X of the time by creating tools that are used in their Game Engine or in unreal engine or unity.
Knowing Houdini gives you very big advantage in the Game industry and in VFX companies.
If you are Game developer you must know at least a little bit how Houdini works,this gives you very big advantage in Game studios.In my course I will just teach you how to use Houdini,not teaching you how to use it for games.After you watch my course then you will be able to learn how to use it for games and in game engines like unreal engine or unity. i.e: I will not teach you how to use it for games,I just will teach you Houdini.
This course is very special,I will teach you how to use Houdini software to create interesting effects.
Although Houdini is difficult software to learn, but its very very powerful,I will make it fun to learn and I will simplify every thing for you.
Take the course now and I promise you won't disappointed!
- Is Houdini free software? Yes its free for non commercial use,and it called Houdini apprentice.
- Is there any limitation in Houdini apprentice? No,you Have all the tools that the paid version has,and you can render your shots too,but you will get a very small watermark at the right bottom of the image.
- I am game developer,do I need to learn Houdini? Yes, you must at least know a the basics of Houdini.
- How Houdini is used in Game studios? Say for example you have a game and you want to fill it with more than 1000 buildings,imagine how long this will take you right? But in Houdini you can create 1 building and then export it as Digital asset(Plugin) to Unreal Engine or Unity,and in Unreal Engine you can scatter the building in your game and give random variation to each building,like the size,the color,windows size,Height,width and so on.... Imagine how much time you saved! instead of creating 1000 buildings,you created just 1 building in Houdini.Not just buildings,this works for(sieges,tables,chairs,streets......).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to learn how to create visual effects from scratch.
- Game developers who want to power up their games using Houdini.
- Any one who have passion to learn Houdini.