Wireshark: Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking: Core Skills
What you will learn
- Learn how to troubleshoot networks using Wireshark.
- Capture VoIP, OSPF, HTTP, Telnet and many other protocols using Wireshark.
- Learn how to use Wireshark for Ethical hacking.
- Improve your job prospects by adding Wireshark to your resume.
- Understand and interpret network protocols.
- Hack Network Protocols using Kali Linux
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Wireshark Basics
Section 3: OSI Model
Section 4: Wireshark Filters
Section 5: Wireshark: Hacking Passwords
Section 6: Hacking VoIP
Section 7: Protocol Analysis: Can you troubleshoot the network?
Section 8: Wireshark Tips and Tricks
Section 9: tshark and Termshark
Section 10: Python Wireshark scripting
Section 11: Python Wireshark Password Captures
Section 12: Kali Linux: Installation
Section 13: Kali Linux: Network Attack Demonstrations
Section 14: Kali Linux: DHCP attacks and Man-in-the-middle attack
Section 15: VTP Theory and demonstrations
Section 16: Spanning Tree theory and demonstrations
Section 17: Port SPAN (Mirroring) theory and demonstrations
Section 18: BGP theory and demonstrations
Section 19: Dynamic Trunk Protocol - DTP
Section 20: CDP Overview
Section 21: GNS3 Campus 1: CDP and LLDP (ICND1)
Section 22: Port Security
From basic to advanced network analysis using Wireshark! Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux: Passwords, Security, Protocol
- Computer capable of running Wireshark.
- Internet connection so you can work online.
Learn Wireshark practically. Wireshark pcapng files provided so you can practice while you learn! There is so much to learn in this course:
- Capture Telnet, FTP, TFTP, HTTP passwords.
- Replay VoIP conversations.
- Capture routing protocol (OSPF) authentication passwords.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Free software.
- Free downloadable pcapng files.
- Answer quiz questions.
The course is very practical. You can practice while you learn!
Learn how to analyze and interpret network protocols and leverage Wireshark for what it was originally intended: Deep Packet Inspection and network analysis.
I also show you have to hack network protocols using Kali Linux! Hack network protocols like DTP, VTP, STP and DHCP using Ethical hacking tools included in Kali Linux.
Updates: Now includes Python scripting to automatically capture packets from the network using tshark. Lean how to automate your captures and learn how to hack the network using Python and Wireshark.
Protocols we capture and discuss in this course include:
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- Ethical hackers
- Networking Students